A mid-size luxury SUV that's spacious on the inside doesn't have to look bulky on the outside. The 2017 Enclave is proof. It's hard to imagine three generous rows of seating and storage inside of Enclave's sleek and fluid profile. Luxurious details like chrome accents and signature LED lighting accents further elevate its eye-catching exterior.
Opt for the available dual, power-front, fixed-rear moonroof, and give your passengers the moon - or at least a stellar view of it. The front half of the moonroof tilts or slides at the touch of a button, while the rear fixed-glass skylight creates a true feeling of open-air freedom for second-row passengers.
AVAILABLE HEATED AND COOLED FRONT SEATS
No matter the season, individual temperature controls for driver and front passenger seats ensure that you and your companion stay warm in brisk temperatures and cool in hot ones.
SEATING FOR UP TO SEVEN
Premium second-row captain's chairs and a third-row bench seat come standard on the 2017 Enclave, allowing you and up to six of your passengers to enjoy three luxurious rows of first-class seating.
Brains or beauty? The 2017 Enclave doesn't ask you to choose. Stay connected on the road with an available 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot.2 Opt for the Bose® 10-speaker sound system and rear-seat entertainment system to keep passengers entertained. A remote vehicle starter ensures you never step into a cold vehicle. Or say the word, and Buick IntelliLink3 connects you to your friends, family and music hands-free.
2. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details, and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Opt for IntelliLink7 with Navigation,8 and enjoy voice-activated turn-by-turn navigation, real-time traffic data, directions, and more. You can also save favorite routes and destinations, so you can get wherever you're going faster and smarter.
7. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
8. Map coverage available in United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
The 2017 Enclave SUV offers you the luxury of playing music or making calls hands-free using voice commands thanks to the Buick IntelliLink5 system with natural language voice recognition. You can also organize your home screen so you can easily access the features you use most. Pandora® 6 and SiriusXM® Radio (three-month trial standard) are never more than a touch- or voice-command away. Proof that "your way" and "the highway" don't have to be mutually exclusive.
Available 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot4 capability turns your luxurious Enclave mid-size SUV into a reliable Wi-Fi hotspot for up to seven devices. With Wi-Fi on the road, you and your passengers can stay connected wherever you go.
4. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details, and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
Take comfort in the fact that you and your family are surrounded by the Enclave's advanced safety technologies, including the industry's first Front-Center Airbag9.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important safety information.
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit safercar.gov or call (888) 327-4236.
9. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the air bag when it deploys. Always use safety belts and the correct restraint for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with a passenger air bag. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.
ULTRASONIC REAR PARK ASSIST
Rear Park Assist technology senses the distance behind your back bumper and any objects within eight feet of it, and then beeps to indicate how close you're getting. The more frequent the beeps, the closer you are to a collision - and better prepared to avoid it.
REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT
Available Rear Cross-Traffic Alert technology relies on radar to warn of approaching vehicles – when you're backing out of a parking spot or driveway – and alerts you when one comes within 65 feet on either side. It's thinking ahead, in reverse.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
Together with available Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, available Side Blind Zone Alert technology uses radar sensors to help you avoid a collision. When a vehicle enters your blind spot, sensors on either side of your Enclave alert you by producing an icon that appears in your outside rearview mirror. Proof that the Enclave doesn't just have your back, but your sides, too.