The 2017 Yukon has been engineered to deliver its most refined, solid and smoothest drive yet. The result is more secure handling, improved responsiveness and a quiet cabin. Features include:
Hydraulic engine mounts for improved isolation and damping
Electric power steering for greater fuel efficiency and handling
Tires developed for handling, ride quality, fuel economy and stopping power
Shear-style body mounts that reduce body shake and provide a more settled ride
Automatic locking rear differential locks rear wheels when slippage is detected, providing improved traction and enhanced control
ENTERTAINMENT & CONNECTIVITY
Setting the new standard for large SUVs means engineering technology and infotainment innovations that let you stay conveniently connected and in control.
BUILT-IN 4G WI-FI HOTSPOT
The available built-in 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot1 lets you stay connected to the internet on the go.
Connect up to seven mobile devices at once
Powerful connection powered by AT&T with available Onstar data plan
Won't use up your smartphone's data plan
1. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
Apple CarPlayTM & Android AutoTM
Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™2 seamlessly integrate your favorite, hands-free text messaging, contact lists, and entertainment apps for news or music directly onto the 8" diagonal Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink.3
2. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
An intuitive high-definition 8" diagonal Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink4 is your command center for all your infotainment options. IntelliLink features include:
Customizable home screen
Intuitive voice commands
Smartphone integration for hands-free calling and phone book access
Text message alerts
Multiple USB ports and 3.5mm auxiliary jack inputs
Download select in-vehicle apps via Shop
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Teen Driver is a built-in system that encourages safe driving habits for new drivers. It automatically activates certain safety systems and allows parents to set limits on other features. A Report Card provides information on driving behavior to help parents to continue to coach their teens.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
The innovative Safety Alert Seat vibrates to alert you to potential hazards. When one of the Driver Alert technologies (for example, Rear Cross Traffic Alert) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Standard 3-month trial to OnStar® 5
Service includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, AtYourService, a link to emergency services, and Remote Door Unlock.
The OnStar Basic Plan, which is available for five years from vehicle delivery date, includes OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification and access to myGMC mobile app services.6
5. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
6. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.