This system10 uses tiny sensors inside the wheel to "broadcast" tire pressure to your vehicle, alerting you to their status and inflation level.
10. Does not monitor the spare tire.
All Savana models feature driver and front passenger air bags,9 which includes Thoracic air bags for side impact protection. Head curtain side air bags are standard for the first-, second-, and third-row outboard passengers. These air bags unfurl from the roof rail like a protective curtain for outboard passengers, activated by either rollover sensors or side-impact sensors.
9. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Standard 3-month trial to OnStar® 7
Service includes Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, AtYourService, a link to emergency services, and Remote Door Unlock.
The OnStar Basic Plan, which is available for five years from vehicle delivery date, includes OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification and access to myGMC mobile app services.8
7. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
8. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
Savana offers available 4G Wi-Fi hotspot and Bluetooth®1 capabilities for select phones, IntelliLink2 and remote vehicle start and entry. Advanced technologies like Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera help you work smart and achieve more.
1. Go to my.gm.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
COLOR TOUCH RADIO WITH INTELLILINK
An intuitive high-definition color touch screen is your command center for all your infotainment and navigation options. Expand your infotainment and control options with available IntelliLink,4 which adds voice control and seamless smartphone integration. IntelliLink features include:
Customizable home screen
Intuitive voice commands
Smartphone integration for hands-free calling and phone book access
Stream Pandora® 6 and Stitcher® 6 Internet radio
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Go to my.gm.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Data plan rates apply.
REAR VISION CAMERA
Rear Vision Camera makes maneuvering and parking your Savana easier with a clearer view of vehicles and objects behind you, displayed in your rearview mirror - or in the available navigation radio display.
STAY CONNECTED ANYWHERE YOU GO
The 2017 Savana Passenger offers a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, so you can stay connected to the Internet as you go.3 It's available and ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
3. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
Tow/haul mode provides a dual-mode shift program that lets you hold gears longer, giving you more torque and providing a smooth transition between gears when climbing hills.
Reduces excess shifting
Allows you to select desired gears with manual range selection